Sunday, February 5, 2012
Untitled Adventure
So me and the girls were looking for something to do yesterday it was turning into one of those days where nothing seemed to be going right and we had to do something to try and salvage it. So we all hopped into the car and decided to go exploring I was looking for a particular nursery where they sell mini pineapple plants and plus you never know what you are going to see or find. So we made a turn down a road that we never venture down and it took us to some creepy neighborhood where there was a church at almost every cornego dr so we were navigating our way back to the main road when we saw a church with a very disturbing sign. It said "Services cancelled because God is insignificant" What the Hell literally. I felt like I was in the twilight zone so needless to say me and the girls hightailed it out of there and went back to familiar the ever popular park. So we get to the park and both girls run in opposite directions when I manage to get them together we begin to climb the equipment to go down the slide. (Now point of interest my oldest has gone down this slide already at least twice) So we get to the top and my oldest squats to slide down and then all the sudden changes her mind and says she wants to get down. Now by this point the Baby has been trying to scamper away the whole time so I have to convince her to turn around and go back down the way we came. So we finally get to the bottom and the baby back on solid ground starts to escape I notice that Madison isn't following so I turn to see what is going on. When I catch her eye she says the dreaded words "Mommy got to go Pee pee" So I say to her hurry and quick dash to get the baby. I finally wrangle the baby and I turn back to my oldest and notice she still hasn't moved. Then I notice she has that stock still deer in the head lights stance it almost looks like she is concentrating on something. Suddenly I realize what kind of emergency we are dealing with, It's a Code Brown. So I pick her up in my other on put her on the ground and rush her to the Bathroom. We get there too late to stay at the park as she messed her outfit but we made it in enough time for her to finish. So I guess all well that ends well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment